The Dive Master internship is a two month course and the first professional dive qualification.When you finish your Dive Master you are able to work all over the world doing a job you love! Prerequisites
To enroll in the Dive Master course you must be 18 years or older. You must have successfully completed the qualifying certification from a recognized training agency.
What you will learn
This 2 month internship involves :
- In-Depth Theory Lessons
- Skill Circuits, Swim Tests, Dive Guide Experience, Assisting Instructors, and lots more
- All necessary specialties dives
- Oxygen (O2) Provider Course
Qualification – what this means
As a Dive Master, you have a professional dive qualification that is recognized worldwide, enabling you to work all over the world. Price includes all course materials and SSI certification fee
During your course we will help you find some cheap accommodation on the island and also get you big discounts on any dive equipment you require.
Why become a professional diver with Blue Corals Dive?
- Small groups: the maximum group size for our courses is 4 people
- We take enough time for our courses and will not rush you through to just sign you off
- Expect a lot of extra’s like visits to the chamber or setting up a community project
- Great reputation: our dive master trainees often find themselves a job before completion of their course